You are a Family Court Judge and have been invited to give a presentation to a group of community leaders about juvenile delinquency and its the impact. You should focus on gang or gun violence among youth, and how it affects/effects the quality of life for communities and society at large.
You can use a Power-Point or Adobe Sparkpresentation to explain how juvenile crime affect societies politicaland social view of the world. You shouldconsider race, money, politics, history, and location, and how it affects the quality of life for communities andsociety at large.
Power Point Requirements:
- Length: 15 slides (excluding the cover and the reference slides).
- Be sure not to overcrowd your slides with information.
- Be thorough, but also be concise.
- Use bullet points to highlight main points.
- If you use graphics, be sure to condense them, so your presentation is not too large.
- Mechanics: power point does not require that you write full sentences or paragraphs; in fact, this will detract from your presentation; however, your ideas must flow logically and your points should be presented in a consistent format. Check your spelling and use standard American English.
- You should consult at least three resources in preparing your presentation and the last slide should be a reference slide following APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."