NOTE: 300 words with 4 resources. Read the instruction below.
Kindly use the resources below
March 21, 2010 was not EBP’s date of birth, but it may be the date the approach “grew up” and left home to take on the world.
When the Affordable Care Act was passed, it came with a requirement of empirical evidence. Research on EBP increased significantly. Application of EBP spread to allied health professions, education, healthcare technology, and more. Health organizations began to adopt and promote EBP.
In this Discussion, you will consider this adoption. You will examine healthcare organization websites and analyze to what extent these organizations use EBP.
· Review the Resources and reflect on the definition and goal of EBP.
· Choose a professional healthcare organization’s website (e.g., a reimbursing body, an accredited body, or a national initiative).
· Explore the website to determine where and to what extent EBP is evident.
Post a description of the healthcare organization website you reviewed. Describe where, if at all, EBP appears (e.g., the mission, vision, philosophy, and/or goals of the healthcare organization, or in other locations on the website). Then, explain whether this healthcare organization’s work is grounded in EBP and why or why not. Finally, explain whether the information you discovered on the healthcare organization’s website has changed your perception of the healthcare organization. Be specific and provide examples.
1) Kim, S. C., Stichler, J. F., Ecoff, L., Brown, C. E., Gallo, A., & Davidson, J. E. (2016). Predictors of Evidence-Based Practice Implementation, Job Satisfaction, and Group Cohesion Among Regional Fellowship Program Participants. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 13(5), 340–348. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1111/wvn.12171
2) Melnyk, B. M., & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2018). Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare: A guide to best practice (4th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
3) Melnyk, B., Fineout-Overholt, E. , Stillwell, S. , Williamson, K. & (2010). Evidence-Based Practice: Step by Step: The Seven Steps of Evidence-Based Practice. AJN, American Journal of Nursing, 110 (1), 51-53. doi: 10.1097/01.NAJ.0000366056.06605.d2.
4) Boller, J. (2017). Nurse educators: Leading health care to the quadruple aim sweet spot. Journal of Nursing Education, 56(12), 707-708. doi:http://dx.doi.org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.3928/01484834-20171120-01
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."