Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study. Using 1,200- words create a treatment plan for Ted that answeres the following:
- What symptoms of schizophrenia does Ted exhibit? Based on the sub-types criteria for schizophrenia, which symptoms does Ted display?
- What are some potential secondary diagnoses? What evidence would support these secondary diagnoses?
- What theory and treatment options would be most effective in treating schizophrenia? Use evidence-based knowledge as justification to address the presenting symptoms in Ted’s case.
- Identify three treatment goals and three objectives for each treatment goal that addresses the salient concerns and adverse risks in the case of Ted.
- Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment in the APA Style
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."