For this discussion, address the following:
- What is the value of having a formal selection program that includes selection measures (interviews, assessments, et cetera)?
- What factors will be important for you, as an aspiring I-O psychologist, to consider when developing a selection program?
- What does the role of job analysis play in the selection process?
In the Unit 3 and Unit 5 assignments, you will gain first-hand experience with a few job analysis activities. In preparation for these assignments, it is important to learn about different methods of conducting job analysis. Based on the unit readings, describe two different methods of analyzing work.
- How are the two job analysis methods different?
- What considerations would lead you to choose one method over another one?
- Which job do you plan to analyze as part of the Unit 3 and Unit 5 assignments?
- Why did you select that job?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."