Vision, Alignment and Paradigms
This week, you will continue to examine your team by using the concepts from the readings and lectures. Consider the following categories and answer the questions:
- Does your team have a vision statement? What is it?
- Ask the different members of the team, what the vision statement (or vision) for the team is. What results do you get?
- How does the leader communicate the vision? Is it effective?
- What action steps could improve communication of the team vision?
- What evidence do you see that team members are or are not aligned to the team vision, mission, goals, and values?
- Do individual team members possess goals or values that compete with or hinder attainment of the team vision or goals?
- What action steps could improve team member’s alignment?
- How would you describe the leaders’ paradigm? Consider how he or she treats employees or followers. Does the leader demonstrate confidence, trust, or respect?
- Has the leader ever demonstrated a paradigm shift? If so, what seems to have caused it? How did it affect the team? If not, what paradigm shift should the leader make?
You might need to interview some team members to gather the answers. You should do some research to help you formulate the necessary action steps. If you are the leader of the team, you should ask members of the team to help you develop answers to the questions.
- Submit your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."