- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 100
- Submitting a text entry box or a file upload
- File Types doc and docx
Are YOU Ready to be Stand Out From the Crowd? Are YOU as Marketable and Competitive as you can be?
- How Can I Prepare for a Job Interview?
- How Do I Answer Questions About Myself?
- How Should I Dress?
- What is Experiential Learning? How Will that Help Expand My Perspectives and Contribute to My Personal and Professional Growth?
- Why is it Important to Understand Employment Law?
1. Watch the six videos below, all of which are directly related to course materials and assignments. These videos were provided for you in the Module Two Video Folder. Now, you will write your main takeaways from each video. (FYI: The first video informs you about Experiential Learning). Experiential Learning involves “learning by doing,” followed by reflection, which validates the learning process and helps you relate it to your future career!
2. For each of those videos, list your two main takeaways, writing at least 50 words for each takeaway in complete sentences. NOTE: This written work should be in YOUR OWN WORDS. Do not use quotes or citations. For additional information on how to write a review, go to: https://www.tru.ca/__shared/assets/Critical_Analysis_Template30565.pdf (Links to an external site.) Although this is not a review of a video, it provides you with a good starting point and organizational structure.
3. Review the grading rubric below so that you are aware of the grading criteria for this assignment. You may want to schedule an appointment with a UTA writing tutor at the UTA Writing Center (Links to an external site.) prior to turning the assignment in.
4. Save your document as a MSWord document ONLY.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."