- You are evaluating a relocation project for a manufacturing company that is deciding if it will move operations to another U.S. state, Mexico, or Canada.
- Post a response to the following questions to the Discussion Board:
- What risks need to be considered and will factor into your decision?
- What methodologies and metrics would you use to determine how to quantify this risk? (No need to do calculations; just include what equations would be helpful and why.)
- Is one method of calculating risk “better” for this type of project? Why?
- What external risks, environmental, political, etc. should be considered and factored into this decision?
- Read the posts of other students and respond to at least two posts from other students by asking questions, adding information, or otherwise fostering further discussion on the topic.
Participation Requirements:Original discussion forum posts:
- Create a thread for your original post identified with your name.
- Prepare a quality, substantive post that addresses the objectives of the discussion forum and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric
- Include supportive evidence; such as direct applicable experience and expert sources.
- Due no later than Wednesday, 11:59 pm, CT
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."