Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 17-20 slides, addressing clinical issues in the elderly and neglect and abuse of dependent adults and the elderly. Create speaker notes for each of the slides. Include the following in your presentation:
Part 1: Clinical Issues (cognitive decline, depression, anxiety, substance use, etc.)
- Physical consequence of the clinical issue
- Emotional consequences of the clinical issue
- Cognitive consequence of the clinical issue.
- Spiritual consequences of the clinical issue.
Part 2: Abuse and Neglect
- Common forms of vulnerable adult and elderly neglect.
- Warning signs of vulnerable adult and elderly abuse.
- Legal and ethical considerations for reporting abuse and/or neglect of vulnerable adults and the elderly.
** In addition, include slides for a title, introduction, conclusion, and references (four slides minimum). **
** Include a minimum of four scholarly references in your presentation. **
**Please remember to include detailed speaker notes under your slides. These should include exactly what you would say if you were presenting this in front of a class or at a professional conference. The assignment details indicate speaker notes should be a minimum of 100 words. However, in most cases, you will need significantly more (at least 150 words) to assure you have answered the questions thoroughly.
** Include a minimum of four scholarly references in your presentation**
** Please make sure you are using professional language and design on your slides. References should be in APA format. **
******Please review the Rubic *********
***** Copy of Turnitin report/plagiarism report
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."