Choose and read several articles about men and women Infidelity
- Interview by talking with someone (or a couple) that has personal experience with Infidelity. That is, the person (or people) you will interview must have dealt with Infidelityin in the context of a marriage or relationship.
- Write a brief report about the interview (Who you was interviewed; when and where was the interview conducted; explain a little about the Infidelity; reason for the Infidelity; what happens after the Infidelity; lastly, to what extent are the partners still involved — no more than two pages
- Write a research paper on Infidelity. This paper must be no less than four pages, double spacing, 1-inch margins, 12 point -Times Roman. Remember to include APA citations in the body of the paper and a references sheet.
- Information to be included in the Research Paper –
- What Constitutes Infidelity?
- Parental Infidelity and Children’s experience
- Relationship and Infidelity
- Mending the relationship after Infidelity
- Emotional versus Physical Infidelity
- How are males and females different when it comes to Infidelity
- Resolving issues after Infidelity
- Copy and paste the brief interview report to the beginning of your research paper. Make sure to label both sections -The Interview and The Research Paper.
- Total assignment should be about 5 to 6 pages included the references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."