The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on the weekly concepts learned in the course.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- CO1: Integrate evidence-based and research to support advancement of holistic nursing care in diverse healthcare settings. (PO 1,4)
- CO2: Integrate knowledge related to evidence-based practice and person-centered care to improve health outcome. (PO 1, 2)
- CO3: Demonstrate professional and personal growth through a spirit of inquiry, scholarship, and service in diverse healthcare settings. (PO 3, 4)
- CO4: Develop knowledge related to research and evidence-based practice as a basis for designing and critiquing research studies. (PO 1, 5)
- CO5: Analyze research findings and evidence-based practice to advance holistic care initiatives that promote positive healthcare outcomes. (PO 1, 2, 5)
Week 8 Reflection
Write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your learning for the week and add to your reflection document. Guiding questions are provided or you may write about what you felt was most significant to you for the week.
- What is your personal plan to promote lifelong personal and professional growth in the use of evidence-based practice?
- Do you have any plans to disseminate the information you found to support your project in this course?
Dang, D., & Dearholt, S. (2018). Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Model & Guidelines (Links to an external site.). Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Ch 9: Creating a supportive EBP environment
Gray, J. R., Grove, S. K., & Sutherland, S. (2017). Burns and Grove’s the practice of nursing research: Appraisal, synthesis, and generation of evidence(8th ed.). Elsevier.
- Ch. 27: Disseminating research findings p. 614-616
Ali, P. A., & Watson, R. (2016). Peer review and the publication process (Links to an external site.). Nursing Open, 3(4), 193-202. https://doi: 10.1002/nop2.51
Edie, A. H., & Conklin, J. L. (2019). Avoiding predatory journals: Quick peer review processes too good to be true (Links to an external site.). Nursing Forum, 54(3), 336-339. https://doi: 10.1111/nuf.12333
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."