- Imagine this scenario: HWE Accessories produces cell phone accessories, such as cases and screen covers. Most of the current sales occur in retail stores. The existing website for HWE Accessories is informational only, and they would like to implement an entirely new website which will allow customers to browse inventory, compare items, and make purchases. HWE Accessories is a relatively small company without an internal IT department. As IT manager, you will develop a business plan for the new HWE Accessories website throughout this course. The first step is preparing the business case.
Write a 3- to 4-page business case for the new HWE Accessories website that includes:
- The problem statement
- Analysis of the situation
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Preliminary feasibility study
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Solution options
- Recommendations for proposed solution
- Cite references to support your assignment.
Format any citations according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."