- To prepare for the Week 6 Assessment, choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8-Step to Change using the Organizational Change Chart.
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
- Step One: Create Urgency.
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
- Step Seven: Build on the Change.
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
- Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective or ineffective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?
Faculty note: Use Kotter’s 8 Step model to analyze your chosen company. Be sure to indicate clearly which company you are working with and what specific change you are analyzing. You can complete the entire assignment using the worksheet. Follow the same guidelines as in week 1 for left hand and right hand column information.
Answer the questions in the instructions at the bottom of the Excel spreadsheet. Pick a cell at the bottom and right click on the cell, choose format cell, General, check the box to “wrap text.” That will allow the box to expand as you type your response.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."