During Week 9, you will build on the assignment from Week 5. You will need to define the legal form for this business. For a business to be successful, it must have a clear organizational structure. You will need to define the structure for your business, including the number of employees required and a breakdown of their job titles and a description of their jobs. It is critical that employees work as a team, and you will need to define how you will create an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration. It is also necessary to show how you will evaluate the stakeholders in the business and make sure that they are involved and understand how they are affected. Funding a business can be very challenging, and this assignment requires you to define the funding sources. Last, you will be challenged to innovate your business, so the assignment requires you to define the technology that will be used to create innovation. In the second assignment, you have the option to write a research paper or develop a PowerPoint presentation that will take you through the next steps of the journey to start a small business.
Use the same business idea you used for the first assignment, in Week 5, to complete this assignment. Write a 4–6 page paper or develop a 10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation with presentation notes in which you do the following:
- Choose the legal form of organization for the business and support your choice.
- Determine the organization structure that is needed initially to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
- Propose at least three methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
- Evaluate how your business will affect the various goals of the different stakeholders, including investors, employees, customers, and the community
- Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
- Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
- Determine the type of technology that is required to innovate this business to improve the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Use the Internet or Strayer Library to locate at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Choose to write a 4–6 page paper or develop a 10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation with presentation notes.
- If you choose to write a research paper, follow the formatting instructions below.
- The Week 9 Paper Template [DOCX] using the required Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) formatting has been provided.
- The paper will be 4–6 pages, typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."