1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Describe at least 3 nursing care delivery models.
2. Give an example for each one
Part 2: Nursing Role and Scope
Topic: Personal Philosophy of Nursing
The purpose is to define, describe and explain your personal beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice.
1. Introduction that includes who you are, where you practice nursing, and purpose. (1/2 page)-Write in the first person
Job Title: Pre-operative and post-operative surgery nurse
Collection of legal documents and consent
Reception of patients after surgery
Monitoring of the patient’s evolution
2. Definition of nursing (1 page)
3. Assumptions or underlying beliefs, personal thoughts and feelings about the concepts of the
4 nursing metaparadigms (1 page)-Write in the first person :
4. Definitions and examples of the major domains of nursing (1 page)
A Personal reflection (1/2 page):
a. How are the domains connected?
b. What is your vision of nursing for the future? Write in the first person
c. What are the challenges that you will face as a nurse? Write in the first person
d. What are your goals for professional development? Write in the first person
Part 2: Nursing Theory
1. How does the concept of Modeling & Role Modeling apply to nursing?
2. How would the Theory of Integral Nursing benefit our community?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."