you work for an Internet-based organization wishing to create a new learning platform for its customers. Your company would like to release a redesigned version of their website and would like feedback from their clientele in preparation for these changes. Based on your experience and knowledge of user-centered design, you have been asked to create a program that would meet these needs.
- Discuss your selected industry.
- Provide a hypothetical name for your organization.
- Identify the targeted clientele.
- Analyze challenges users have mentioned regarding the current website.
- Identify anticipated goals for program and redesign.
- Include factors involved in the learning experience, such as tasks, learning environment, and obtaining qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Explain how clientele feedback will be incorporated in the redesign of the website.
- Determine an approximate timeline acknowledging important deadline points.
- Discuss the significance of a user-centered design in digital learning.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."