IVF & NFP
- Description and bioethical analysis of:
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
- Surrogate motherhood
- “Snowflake babies”
- Artificial insemination
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
- Describe various protocols and methods available today.
- Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
- Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."