- For the next newsletter, you have been asked to write about the effect of a specific communicable disease on your community.
Identify a communicable disease to research.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that summarizes your research. Your paper should:
- Describe the disease and discuss efforts to control it.
- Identify the environmental factors related to this disease.
- Explain the influence of lifestyles, socioeconomic status, and disease management.
- Identify gaps and how you might connect to other resources to meet needs that are not locally available.
- Include recommendations to expand the community’s programs if there are gaps.
- Describe what the public health department is doing to reduce the threat of the disease.
- Include data findings, evidence-based intervention, and a plan to ensure quality health.
- Cite at least 3 references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."