Your subject question: How can the lessons learned from the U.S. Industrial Revolution help people adjust to workplace changes in the future?
Based on your SUBJECT QUESTION use the following source:
Sarah Cweik. January 27, 2014. The Middle Class Took Off 100 Years Ago … Thanks to Henry Ford? https://www.npr.org/2014/01/27/267145552/the-middle-class-took-off-100-years-ago-thanks-to-henry-ford
to answer the questions below
What is the title of your first secondary source?
1. Who wrote this source?
2. When was it written?
3. Why was it written?
4. In your own words, explain the main idea of this source.
5. What makes this a secondary source?
6. Is the writer neutral, or does the writer advance a particular point of view or perspective? Explain your answer by referring to specific examples from the source.
7. In your own words, explain which facts or details from the source will help you answer your subject question.
8. Why is this source credible?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."