from NPR on tech companies’ practices of gathering, selling and using data in the smart device age.
Write a 4-5 page response paper to the podcast. At a minimum, be sure to address the following:
- Problems introduced through browser extensions
- How data aggregators and resellers contribute to personal information compromise
- What Android and iOS operating systems have to do with personal information compromise
- Technologies inside smart phones that contribute to the issue
- The role of smart devices in homes related to the issue
- Assume you wanted to sue one of the companies discussed in the podcast; list a cause of action you could sue under, outline its elements, and list content from the podcast that would help you meet each of the required elements
- Discuss your personal feelings about what was presented in the podcast, if you learned anything new, and what you think you, or companies that provide services that can collect data, should do differently to improve data collection, use and sharing in the smart device age
Papers must be 4-5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font, one inch margins on all sides.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."