Explaining System Performance Requirements
Refer to the readings Requirements and Developing Requirements for an IT System provided in Week 5, where the types of requirements are defined and examples are given. System performance requirements address quality (how the system must perform) and security. The areas listed are:
- Protection of data as it is transmitted and when it is stored
- User authentication
- Authorization of user to perform specific functions
- Data backup and recovery
Group 2: For this week’s discussion, Group 2 will post an initial response with:
- Choose one of the system performance or security areas listed above
- Put the area you selected into the Subject/Title of your posting
- Explain what this area means in terms of system performance. Use the definitions provided in the Week 5 Requirements reading. If you need additional clarification, you can search for other sources, but be aware that these terms are defined and used differently for other purposes; be sure you find explanations that support the definition provided in the Requirements reading.
- Explain why it will be important to the MTC Hiring System.
Remember – the Group 2 initial posting is due by Friday midnight; it should be about two short paragraphs in length, supported by external research, and should be posted by clicking on “Start a New Thread”. These postings need to thoroughly respond to the questions and incorporate relevant research correctly. Please look at what has been posted by your classmates before choosing your examples, and then select something that has not yet been discussed, if possible. Let’s try to spread the discussion across as many examples as possible.
Then members of Groups 1, 3, and 4 should reply to at least three different postings by other classmates before Tuesday midnight. Responses to initial postings should be specific and assess whether the posting accurately and sufficiently addresses the questions asked in the discussion topic, and should incorporate relevant research correctly. Explain your assessment as to why the information is or is not correct and/or complete, providing correct information to enhance the discussion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."