The ability to effectively and competently communicate is the most important skill set for business or personal relationships. Your personal perspectives of the world also influences your communication.
For this assignment, imagine you are tasked with creating an informative presentation on the importance of effective communication. Specifically, your employer has asked you to present how messages can be tailored to properly communicate on various topics, to convey a purpose, to interact with an audience, and to use various mediums.
You may use this template as a basis for your presentation, or develop your own. Be sure to include speaker notes in the Notes section for each slide. Feel free to edit, modify, or enhance the presentation in any way you wish. You may even add audio if you like.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A title slide.
- A brief overview of what communication is and the functions of communication.
- Illustrate how messages are effectively used to communicate on a particular topic.
- Identify two ways that perceptual errors can impact the purpose of a message and provide two strategies to overcome these errors.
- Explain two reasons why communication is vital when communicating with an audience and how effective messaging can alleviate misunderstandings.
- Explain how medium choices can affect the suitability of a message.
- A conclusion slide.
- A reference slide. Include a minimum of two references for this presentation. One reference can be your text.
- Detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Writing Requirements and Assignment Guidelines
Your assignment should be 8-10 slides in length, not including the title and reference slides.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."