Discussion Question 1 – CLO 2, CLO 6
Suppose you are the manager of a chain restaurant (e.g., Chili’s, The Cheesecake Factory, and so forth) in Los Angeles. The economy is doing poorly, and people are not eating out as much as they used to. If you do not do something to increase revenue or decrease costs, you may have to close the business.
- What are some of the things you would do about this situation?
- How would you execute this?
- Also, describe why would you do them?
- (Note: this is a chain restaurant so you cannot have your own “specials” or reduce pricing or anything like that – This is about your leadership)
- Support your positions with academic support
Initial responses should be appropriately supported with personal examples and external references which are formatted according to APA.
About 500 words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."