(1) Composition and Benefits. 5-7 slides with speaker notes of 200-250 words per slide (excluding title and reference
Determining the value of work is critical to setting pay rates. After the job analysis and writing the job description, the human resources compensation specialist determines the process to apply to perform the job evaluation and compensation.
Develop a presentation that addresses the following for setting a final pay range for a position:
- Explain the factors used in job pricing.
- What are compensable factors, and how are they applied in determining pay ranges?
- Discuss the point and job content methods, and give an example of how each is applied in determining compensation.
- What would you recommend an organization use to define compensation for a customer service representative?
(2) Composition and Benefits Additional Incentive Programs
There are many types of monetary compensation not tied directly to salary or hourly pay.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Explain the difference between regular pay (for normal work hours and duties) and other forms of direct compensation, such as bonuses.
- How would you recommend that an organization blend the types of pay to maximize employee motivation?
(3) Compensation and Benefits 750 words A strategic purpose for a well-blended compensation program, one that includes various types of direct compensation, is gaining employee commitment and productivity. One of the most effective tactics for this strategy is designing a process for linking individual achievement to organizational goals.
Prepare a report to senior leaders addressing the following:
- Explain the concept of tying performance to organizational goals.
- Describe the different types of individual and group-level performance measurements.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of individual versus group-level performance recognition?
- Discuss the options an organization has to link individual or group monetary rewards to organizational success.
- Develop recommendations for how to implement, monitor, and evaluate such a program.
(1) HMR Legal Environment 750 words At Green Branch Coffee, employees should have a safe and healthy work environment. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was created to ensure this kind of environment. This week’s reading assignment and the M.U.S.E. item OSHA Standards may be helpful in completing this assignment.
For this assignment, you will create a report of at least 750 words. In your report, address the following:
- Summarize the history and purpose of OSHA
- Provide examples of 3 OSHA standards and how they are observed in the workplace.
- Describe a real-world example of an organization that violated OSHA standards and the consequences of the violation.
(2) HMR Legal Environment Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
As a Green Branch Coffee HR Manager, it is your responsibility to advise your organization on unions and labor relations. Employees at Green Branch Coffee are considering becoming unionized. Therefore, it is important that the shop managers at Green Branch understand the key U.S. labor law, the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA).
Please respond to the following questions:
- What are the historical foundations of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)?
- Describe a real-world example of how the NLRA guides the activities of unions and employers.
- What is the role of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), and how would someone file a claim with the NLRB?
(3) HMR Legal Environment 750 words Today, Green Branch Coffee’s employees began the process of forming a union. The Director of Human Resources wants you to discuss a few important facts about unions so that the coffee shop managers are equipped with detailed information. In a Word document of at least 750 words, answer the following questions:
- What is the process that employees will use to unionize?
- How can collective bargaining deliver improvements for workers in the organization?
- What does a union have to consider regarding a state’s right-to-work laws?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."