Psychology: Research Methods (PSY 550)
Each CLC team will design a quasi or a true experimental study, investigating the impact of the independent variable on the dependent variable.
Address the following in 650-750 words:
- Design either a quasi or experimental study to investigate the variables. What is the hypothesis? Describe the types of hypotheses with respect to testing. What does the experimental method allow that the correlation design does not?
- Identify the independent variable. Identify the dependent variable.
- Describe how the group will define operationally and measure the variables.
- Describe how the group will obtain a random sample of participants.
- Discuss how the group will ensure the study has high internal validity. Will the subjects be assigned randomly to the groups? Why or why not.
- Are there any ethical concerns about the treatment of participants emerging from the experiment?
- Consider the data presented, would you use t or F score? Why? include the appropriate effect size.
- Submit an SPSS output for the quasi or true experimental study.
Include at least three to four scholarly sources.
Solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, APA 7th Style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."