Family Foods is the non-profit organization that I chose. Family Foods is a locally owned and operated grocery store that has been serving the Tuskegee, Alabama region for 36 years.
Using the same organization that you selected in Week 1 (Family Foods is the non-profit organization that I chose. Family Foods is a locally owned and operated grocery store that has been serving the Tuskegee, Alabama region for 36 years) propose a change that your organization could implement that would aid it strategically. The proposed change might relate to some area of need, performance deficiency, or other opportunity that you observe in the organization. Note: You will be proposing a change initiative related to motivation in next week’s assignment. Accordingly, focus your change project for this week’s paper in a direction other than motivation.
Write a paper addressing the following:
- Describe the change that you propose and defend its benefits to the organization.
- Evaluate how the proposed change may affect various groups of employees.
- Assess the conflicts that might occur before, during, and after the change, including why you anticipate these conflicts.
- Defend at least three best practices to prevent or resolve those conflicts.
- Justify the channels of communication the organization should use in implementing this change.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."