1. What sources of funding are available to entrepreneurs at the early stage of the company?
2. What are “virtual” companies? What tools help them function? Why are they of interest to an entrepreneur?
3. Describe seven techniques for bootstrapping that you could use if you started a company.
4. Why is bootstrapping important for (1) closely-held companies and (2) early-stage, high growth companies seeking equity investors?
5. What is meant by factoring of purchase orders?
6. How can suppliers help in providing working capital?
7. What is an angel investor? How would you locate an individual angel and an angel group?
8. Describe 3 government funding programs
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."