Bootstrapping effect on SEQUENCE LEARNING
Participants will score higher in sequence memory test in the STATIC KEYPAD conditions than in the SINGLE and the RANDOM KEYPAD conditions
1. Bootstrapping effect on ITEM NAMING
Participants will score higher in surprise object naming test in the STATIC KEYPAD conditions than in the SINGLE and the RANDOM KEYPAD conditions
TASK 1: Select the correct test to Address the experimental hypotheses
1. Please describe the correct inferential statistical tests to use to test Hypothesis 1 and Hypothesis 2. The same type of analysis may need to be used for both sets of hypotheses, though the analysis will have to be carried out separately for hypotheses (1) and (2). Insert your answer in the box below
Click or tap here to enter text.
2. Please identify the dependent variable for the analysis addressing Hypothesis 1:
Choose an item.
3. Please identify the dependent variable for the analysis addressing Hypothesis 2:
Choose an item.
The data for the sections below are available in the file Workshop 3 and long report data.xlsx which can be downloaded from the Hub.
Task 2 – Evaluate Hypotheses 1(a) and 1(B)
PLEASE EXCLUDE: Any participant with a score of 0 on SEQUENCE LEARNING on the basis that that participant did not engage with the key activity on the study (probably just pressed enter over and over again to get through as quickly as possible – a risk in online studies!)
Then complete the following activities
4. Please complete the following table of means and standard deviations
Table 1: Summary of mean score for sequence learning broken down by DISPLAY. Standard deviations in parentheses.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."