reference Van Belle’s reading chapter 15 or any chapter.
1) Attend a political event. COVID update — ONLINE event, whether live or recorded.
2) Post a summary and analytical response of the event answering the Five Ws (who, what, when, where, & why). As with other posts, do this by also referencing specifics from what you have read in Van Belle’s textbook (this week’s readings). Lastly, your response should reflect on how this relates to an issue (or issues) you care about, i.e. did the event change or confirm a belief or value of yours? How?
These will be graded according to creativity, class connection (include direct reference to our course texts and the ideas/concepts therein), and thoroughness of your analysis (no 2-3 sentence analyses please) on a sliding scale of:
- Novice = 35/50 – 70% (clearly saw the event but not much reflection or connection to course)
- Competent = 40/50 – 80% (makes some connections to specific course content but needs elaboration/more detail)
- Proficient = 50/50 – 100% (thoughtful analysis making creative connections to self and specifics from course readings)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."