Probability distribution tools are a powerful weapon when comparing two or more variables to each other. In this assignment, you will learn how to compare two different sampling distributions against each other using standardized normal probability distributions. These tools have many uses, including comparing data between your community and another.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Assess data for normality and evaluate probabilities.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read chapters VI, and VII, and VIII in the online textbook. Watch the videos and powerpoints that go with each chapter. Use the normal probabilities calculator to compute the answers to c and d below.
- Examine the County Complete database. Pick three variables from the database for your study. Complete the following analysis:
- Present at least three graphs that help explain these three variables for the state in which you live.
- Determine the mean, median, mode, standard deviation, and variance for the three variables for the counties within the state of your residence.
- Assess each of your three variables for normality.
- Determine the Z score for each of the three variables for your home county plus two others within the state of your residence, are any of these counties considered extreme outliers?
- What is the probability that a randomly selected citizen from the state of your residency will come from a county with a higher mean for each of the three variables you selected?
- Write a short report that includes the results of your analysis Include whatever graphs or statistical output you may have generated in answering these questions along with a short explanation of your analysis.
- When you have completed your assignment, submit a copy to your instructor using the Assignment submission page.
- The assignment is due by the end of the workshop.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."