Apply intervention strategies to address Marge’s addiction and you consider potential ethical dilemmas related to the intervention.
Using the Johnson Model, design an intervention as it might have occurred six weeks prior to Marge’s admission into treatment. Include the following:
- Describe some of the people who might participate in the intervention. Provide a rationale for including these individuals.
- Describe the qualified professional to guide the process. Explain why this person would be qualified.
- Explain the preparation process prior to Marge’s intervention.
- Provide three examples of strategies that participants might take in Marge’s intervention.
- Describe three potential sanctions that participants might employ if Marge refuses treatment.
- Explain any ethical dilemmas that might arise from Marge’s intervention.
Please see Guideline attachment
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."