- iterature Review
– A. B. C. D. E. The GAP in the literature
– A. B. C. D. E. Results Section – A. B. C. D. E. Discussion Section – A. B. C. D. E. LimitationsA.GB.JC.AD.BE.I
- The present article explores the hypothesis that __________________.
A.Those who watch more television start to smoke earlier in life.
B.Those who smoke watch more television.C.Smokers who watch television start young.
D.Seeing smoking on television is related to smoking.
- The best description of the sample included in this study is: A.Flemish students in their 1st and 4th year of highschool.
B.Flemish students.C.Students in highschool.D.Flemish children.
- The final sample included in analysis were:
A.students who smoked and students who did not smoke.B.students who never smoked.C.students who quit smoking.D.students who smoke or have smoked in the past.
- The independent variable is:
A.Age When Started SmokingB.Television Programs with SmokingC.Number of Cigarettes Weekly.D.Weekly Television Viewing Time
- The dependent variable is:
A.Number of Cigarettes Weekly.B.Weekly Television Viewing Time
C.Television Programs with Smoking
D.Age of smoking initiation.
- It can take a long time to have research published in a journal.
This article was first submitted in the year , accepted in the year , and published in the year .
Click Save and Submit to save and submit. Click Save All Answers to save all answers.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."