Patient Outcomes And Sustainable Change
Sustainability Plan Presentation
For this assignment, you will create a sustainability plan and present your plan using PowerPoint and Loom.
- A minimum of four scholarly or peer-reviewed research articles are required. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
- Solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite for checking similarity scores.
Based on the feedback you have received from your instructor on the “Sustainability Plan Worksheet,” (PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED), compile the elements (measurement, ownership, communication, change management, and workload) into a presentation that you would present to the stakeholders of your proposed quality and/or safety sustainability program.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (10-15 slides) to present your final sustainability plan. Create speaker notes of 100-250 words for each slide. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the topic Resources for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the title and Loom link at the beginning and an additional slide for References at the end.
Include the following:
- Describe one or two measures that are critical to the sustainability of your proposed quality and/or safety sustainability program and decide on the data collection and monitoring process. Additionally, discuss whether you will reduce or eliminate the frequency of certain measurements.
- Describe a measurement threshold that will trigger investigation.
- Describe the owner of the improvement process who authorizes changes and will be responsible for sustaining improvement.
- Outline a communication and training plan for improvements and learning. Consider who needs to know what, when and how often they need to know it, what communication method would work best, and who the best person is for initiating communication or sharing information.
- Identify a change management theory that you will use to standardize the process so that it supports the improved process.
- Explain how the proposed changes will affect staff workload. Ideally, the improvement has removed work and made people’s jobs easier and more efficient. Changes that decrease workload have a higher chance of success over time.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."