- Outline your proposed interview procedures, providing justification of each procedure included in your list. Be sure to consider and share your plan for the following:
- Who you are considering interviewing
- Incorporation of the exact verbiage provided by the IRB’s Office of Research and Compliance
- The revised interview guide, which now includes the invitation, informed consent, introductory statement, the interview, and a concluding/closing statement
- In which format to conduct the interview (e-mail, phone, or in person), with a justification for your choice and inclusion of appropriate sources (referring to articles)
- Choosing and coordinating a peer debrief with one of your classmates, which can be by phone (preferably) or e-mail and will occur after you have collected your data
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."