Draft A 6-Page Report On Outcome Measures, Issues, And Opportunities For The Executive Leadership Team Or Applicable Stakeholder Group
- Draft a 6-page report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
As a nurse leader, you may be called upon to submit a detailed report to your executive leadership team and key stakeholders that describes a quality or safety problem and its effects on outcomes, fully supported by relevant and credible data.
This assessment provides an opportunity to draft such a report in which you can call attention to quality and safety issues and opportunities, effectively support your position, and lay out a plan for change.
This assessment is based on the executive summary you prepared in the previous assessment.
Your executive summary captured the attention and interest of the executive leadership team, who have asked you to provide them with a detailed report addressing outcome measures and performance issues or opportunities, including a strategy for ensuring that all aspects of patient care are measured.
Note: As you revise your writing, check out the resources listed on the Writing Center’s Writing Supportpage.
As you prepare to complete this assessment, you may want to think about other related issues to deepen your understanding or broaden your viewpoint. You are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of your professional community. Note that these questions are for your own development and exploration and do not need to be completed or submitted as part of your assessment.
- How might you engage stakeholders to help develop, implement, and sustain a vision to actually change and improve patient outcomes?
- What arguments might be most effective in obtaining agreement and support?
- What recommendations would you make to implement a proposed plan for change?
- The following resources are required to complete the assessment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."