We have noted that the actual production of the budgetary documents is not likely to be a responsibility of the nurse executive. The complexity of the entire budgetary process, informed by strategic planning, actualized in an ever-changing environment, and under pressure from an endless list of stakeholders, must be a collaborative process. Consider again, the skills of the nurse leader (week 4).
Evaluate an existing budget for a U.S. hospital.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
- Download the PDF: FY2019 BUDGET PRESENTATION BRATTLEBORO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Determine if the proper team has created the budget (Slide 2)
- Analyze Slide 3 to determine the thoroughness of risks and needs-based upon the AONE Guiding Principles
- What is your opinion on the loss of revenue from the OnceCare ACO contract?
- Slides 7,8, and 9 are essentially a SWOT.
- What is missing?
- What would you add?
- Slide 12 includes PI/QI initiatives.
- Analyze the choices.
- Slides 13-16 include the actual budget.
- Analyze the Variance % column.
- Explain what the red means.
- Identify the three most impactful issues on slide 17.
- How do you feel about the funding provided for the needs of Healthcare Reform Investments?
- Were you surprised to see three slides of Healthcare Reform Investments and the willingness to provide funding for those needs?
- Reflect on the summary provided in Sustainability and Profitability – what information is included that leads to the conclusion? What other information should be included?
- At all times proper grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and citation of any references used are required.
NOTE-WRITE A 3 PAGE WRITEUP.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."