- Read the article, Moral Distress and Psychological Empowerment in Critical Care Nurses Caring for Adults at End of Life.
- Identify common causes of moral distress in critical care nurses who are caring for dying patients.
- Describe the concept of psychological empowerment and the 4 cognitions it encompasses.
- Discuss the study findings as related to the relationship between moral distress intensity and frequency, psychological empowerment, and participant demographics.
- Think about a situation where moral distress would be an issue in the last hours of life in your patient. Then, describe why it would be an example of moral distress.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."