Development of a Theory-Based
review the article “Development of a Theory-Based (PEN-3 and Health Belief Model), Culturally Relevant Intervention on Cervical Cancer Prevention Among Latina Immigrants Using Intervention Mapping.” Consider this article and everything you have learned throughout the SLP that addresses the following:
- Explain how you would approach a health education program for the cultural group you have written about for your SLP. Support your choices with scholarly references.
- Would your program be for the person, extended family, or neighborhood?
- What positive perceptions, enablers, and nurturers would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome?
- What positive aspects of cultural empowerment would you want to reinforce? What negative ones would you want to try to overcome? What existential ones would you acknowledge but not try to change?
- What challenges do you foresee in trying to plan and implement health education programs for this cultural group?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."