Clearly describe the research process, including what went well,
barriers encountered, and what is still needed.
3. Correlates research findings to identified clinical issue.
4. Summarizes validity of qualitative and quantitative evidence.
5. Findings are clearly identified.
6. Recommends practice change with measurable outcomes and
addresses feasibility issues.
7. Suggestions for implementation.
8. Conclusion for Content finding
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."