This week, you will complete the Nature of Study section of the Prospectus Form. For the Nature of Study section, you will explain the systematic approach (research design) you will use to address your research question(s) along with identifying any barriers, challenges, or limitations you may encounter with your study.
To Prepare for this Assignment:
- Consider the research design that would best address your research question(s). Examples of study design include:
- Quantitative—for experimental, quasi-experimental, or nonexperimental designs; treatment-control; repeated measures; causal-comparative; single-subject; predictive studies; or other quantitative approaches.
- Consider the type of data you will need and the potential secondary data sources that could be used to address your research question(s)
- Possible secondary data sources, by program, are available on the Office of Research and Doctoral Services website.
- Consider the specific data points that you will need to answer your research question(s)
- Consider the implications of your research on the field
Complete the Nature of the Study and Significance Sections of the Prospectus Form.
As you work through these sections, use the following information to guide you:
- Explain the systematic approach (research design) you will use to address your research question(s) and identify barriers, challenges, or limitations that you might encounter within your plan.
- For your planned research design, present the type of data you will need as well as a list of possible secondary data sources that could be used to address the proposed research question (s). At this point, you should have an idea of the type of data needed to address your research question(s). Identify the data source and how the data will be accessed.
- Provide the specific data points that you will need to answer your research question(s). Data points are the specific variables or type of information that you will use in your analysis. For example, items on a survey or types of interview questions (not the actual survey or interview questions). When using secondary data, you must ensure the data include the dependent and independent variables or data points that you need to address your research question. You will also complete the limitations/challenges/barriers component of this section.
- The significance section of the Prospectus Form will also need to be completed. Students should make sure to highlight how healthcare administrators can use the research to make changes in their organizations with the goal of creating positive social change.
- Update the Supporting Literature section with sources that support the selected methodology, design, and secondary dataset.
PLEASE COMPLETE WORK ON PROSPECTUS FORM SECTIONS NATURE OF STUDY AND SIGNIFIANCE PLEASE!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."