Using the Library and other search options, investigate the group MS-13. In 1500 words, relate the following information on MS-13:
1. Summarize the background of MS-13.
2. Describe how social structure or social process theory apply to MS-13 group; if both apply, explain how they apply and if neither applies explain why.
3. Explain how the social structure or social process theory can be used to explain why the people committed the crime.
4. Describe how the social structure or social process theorists would view this specific case.
5. Explain significant studies used by the theorists and how the studies might apply to understanding the case.
6. Explain which sub-theory of social structure and/or social process theory applies to this group and why.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Please Note the Reading Documents for the Week:
1. Read Chapters 8, 9, and 10 in Introduction to Criminology: Why Do They Do It?
2. Watch “Aggression: Is Violence Learned?” [Video file] In Films on Demand (2013).
3. Read “Socioeconomic Status, Subcultural Definitions, and Violent Delinquency,” by Heimer, from Social ? Forces (1997).
4. Read Social Structure-Social Learning and Delinquency: Mediation or Moderation? by Verrill (2008).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."